SARL Compagnie Aliénor Hôtel has agreed to ensure that the collection and processing of your data from the hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com website complies with the French General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Who will receive your data?
SARL Compagnie Aliénor Hôtel – 485, route de Bordeaux – 40270 CAZÈRES-SUR-L’ADOUR – FRANCE is responsible for processing personal data for the hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com website.
The personal data collected is for internal use only and is not intended to be shared with third parties except as provided for by law and regulations.
What is your data used for?
The purpose of personal data processing done by hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com is the following:
- Releasing information;
- Providing ways for users to interact with it;
- Ensuring that the website works correctly and improve browsing for you.
How is your data collected?
Your data may first be collected on forms. Each form limits personal data collection to what is strictly necessary (minimising data) and states in particular:
- The objectives of this data collection (purposes);
- Whether this data is compulsory or optional to manage your request;
- Who can see it (only hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com, unless specified otherwise in the form);
- How to exercise your data protection rights for the data collected.
Your data may also be collected through applications on the hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com website, especially technical data related to your browsing (e.g. IP address, login data).
How long is your data kept?
In general, your data is kept by SARL Compagnie Aliénor Hôtel for 5 years, except for:
- Your choice of cookies, which is kept for 6 months;
- Data collected through cookies, which is kept for 25 months.
When you visit the hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com website, three types of cookies are placed on your computer, your mobile phone or your tablet. A “cookie” is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, which may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again.
Technical cookies strictly necessary for the website to work
Audience Measurement Cookies
Our website uses audience measurement cookies. Some of these cookies are strictly necessary for the website to work and its day-to-day administration. You may nevertheless oppose their use.
Our website also uses audience measurement cookies that go beyond these purposes and allow us to improve a user’s browsing on our website. As these cookies are not strictly necessary, they are subject to your consent, which you are asked to give or refuse when you first visit hotel-restaurant-aliotel.com. You can change your choice at any time by clicking on “Cookie Options” on the bottom right of the screen.
What are your rights concerning your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the following rights concerning the use of your personal data:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed and, when it is, obtain access to said data and information about its processing;
- Have inaccurate data corrected;
- In some specific cases, obtain the deletion of some of your data;
- In some specific cases, obtain a restriction on the processing we carry out;
- You object to the processing of your data for reasons concerning your particular situation or, regardless of your particular situation, you object to the use of your data for marketing purposes;
- Withdraw your consent at any time in the future, if it was the legal basis for processing your data;
- Receive the date you have provided and/or request that it be transferred to another processing manager;
- If you live in France, define what the fate of your data will be after your death.
If you wish to exercise your rights or obtain information about the processing of personal data managed by SARL Compagnie Aliénor Hôtel, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) by mail at the following address:
SARL Compagnie Aliénor Hôtel
Attention: Data Protection Officer
485, route de Bordeaux
40270 CAZÈRES-SUR-L’ADOUR – FRANCE
Please attach any document proving your identity and the valid reason for your request with your claim.
In the event of unresolved difficulties in connection with the use of your personal data, you may refer the matter to the CNIL (French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties).
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.